What is managed IT services?
Managed IT services allows for an internal IT department without all the costs. Aloka IT managed services serves as your internal IT department to provide server, computer and network maintenance for your existing equipment at a fraction of the cost of hiring. Computers and servers remain working, and everyone remains productive. When a problem occurs, we respond to the problem within minutes. Contact us today for a 30 days free trial, and let us show you how we can make your business more profitable.
Why use managed IT services?
In any kind of business, it’s important to control costs. In IT, a poorly managed network costs much more that they are worth. It’s important to have a system that works with your budget, but doesn’t compromise on quality. A study that was done by the Gartner Group*.
- Cost of an unmanaged XP machine over 3 years: $5309
- Cost of a managed XP machine over 3 years: $3335
- Cost Savings of a managed machine over 3 years: $1974
If you have 20 computers with Microsoft Windows Aloka IT Managed Services offers a savings of $40,000 over 3 years.
*Reported in Network Computing magazine
Aloka IT manages services help you maintain compliance. Meeting different compliance regulations has become a fundamental need. From Sarbanes-Oxley to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), smaller companies can often find themselves lost. Aloka IT managed services helps your company not only understand the requirements of these regulations, but also comply with them.
Aloka IT managed services provides a more dependable IT infrastructure. It can be difficult and tedious to maintain an in-house IT department. You run the risk of stretching resources to thin, which can compromise the quality of your IT department. Aloka IT manages services allows you to have a stable and dependable IT team that is dedicated to meeting your specific needs in a cost effective manner.
Aloka IT managed services provides the latest in IT solutions. With hardware and software constantly evolving, businesses with limited resources my find themselves left behind. With Aloka IT managed services, you are able to take advantages of the latest IT solutions at a fraction of the cost. This allows you to focus on your business, and clients, and not your IT department.
Aloka IT managed services offers a more comprehensive IT solution. Small and undermanned IT departments are often more of a burden to an organization than a benefit. More errors are likely to occur, problem solving, and response times are slow, and IT staff may be overworked and underpaid, making them both unhappy and less productive. Aloka IT managed services is just the opposite, allowing you to utilize efficient and comprehensive solutions that are made to fit your specific requirements.
If you would like to know more about how Aloka IT managed services can directly benefit your daily operations, please don’t hesitate to give us a call, or email us at [email protected] We would be happy to sit down and discuss your needs, and provide you with a 30 day free trial.
Network Monitoring and Management
Proactive monitoring is critical to the security, reliability, and performance of any computer. The days of reacting to problems in a panic are behind us. Instead of having an issue discovered by you, or an employee, and then dispatching a tech to your business to address the problem, which can sometimes take hours, or even days to fix, proactive monitoring of your servers, workstations, and network, problems can be detected and fixed almost immediately.
Aloka IT monitors your network 24 hours a day for minor issues that can be address remotely. All remote support is performed by us, right here in Madison, WI. Not from someone outsourced in other country.
For as low as $29.00 per month, even the smallest business can have an IT staff working for them around the clock.
List of what we monitor and address 24 hours a day:
- Full weekly reports on all systems monitored.
- Disk Space Check – Check all physical disk drive space
- Performance Monitoring Check – Memory Usage
- Performance Monitoring Check – Physical Disk: Total
- Performance Monitoring Check – Processor Queue Length
- Performance Monitoring Check – Processor Utilization
- Windows Service Check – Automatic Updates
- Windows Service Check – DCOM Server Process Launcher
- Windows Service Check – DNS Client
- Windows Service Check – Event Log
- Windows Service Check – Microsoft Antimalware Service
- Windows Service Check – Print Spooler
- Windows Service Check – Remote Procedure Call (RPC)
- Windows Service Check – Server
- Windows Service Check – System Even Notification
- Windows Service Check – Task Scheduler
- Windows Service Check – TCP/IP NetBIOS
- Windows Service Check – Windows Management Instrumentation
- Windows Service Check – Windows Time
- Windows Service Check – Workstation
- Antivirus Update Check
- Drive Space Change Check – All Physical Drives
- Hacker Check – Attempted Break Ins
- Physical Disk Heath Check
- Critical Events Check – Application
- Critical Events Check – Security
- Critical Events Check – Systems Logs
- Vulnerability Checks
- Patch Management – Check and apply Windows updates, and other application security updates automatically.
- Automated Tasks
- Full asset tracking for all computers monitored. This includes hardware, and software.